[HOWTO]Dual-Boot into Backtrack - UNetbootin - Easy way!![HOWTO]

Intro: Well I was my self looking for how to dual boot, since I found these wired ways to do it !!! - well never figure it out how to :P - but now I have THE ULTIMATIVE SOLUTION FOR YOU !Hehe

Well here is the steps !



1) - Download from here 
For windows UNetbootin: Click here - For Windows UNetbootin Direct download!
For Linux : Click here - For Linux UNetbootin Direct download!
2 ) Select which version you are going to install ! - and find the ISO image ...
3) Before press okay ! - Make sure you have selected in TYPE: Harddisk
4) Press OK
5) Reboot your Computer ! -

When you see the black screen with you can choose between the 2 OS - Choose Backtrack ;) 

Now Congratz !, you just extracted & dual installed Backtrack!! Pirate

Please leave a Comment + Rate on thread ... ;) - if you like you may +rep me if you want to but I'm not asking for it !! Black Hat

Warm regards,Superman

Post a Comment

0 Comments